Hello, sweeties ❤
I’ve been a bit…not doing too well. I’m a bit in a gray space and after a talk with my doctor, we have upped my medication a bit. So I might not be too uploady on my blog. I’ll do what I have the energy for, and I’ll do my best to follow up and all of the wonderful blogs I love!
What I finished this week
The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
I just finished The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna – I loved it! I’ll work on a review ones I have some energy for it.
Books I am currently reading
The Shadow in the Glass by JJA Harwood
Tomorrow by Damian Dibben
All Systems Red by Martha Wells
Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones
What I’ve been listening to
So, I’ve realised not everyone reacts the same way to music as I do…apparently. I’ve never thought of it before, but certain kinds of music just tickles my brain. It’s really weird, but REALLY good. I came across a TikTok’er who had asked for recommendations, and they have created this playlist based on those recommendations. If you have the same experience with this kind of music as I do, please share. Plus, if you have more recommendations to add to the list, please share 😀
Other than tickling my brain, I’ve been shaking my butt to this classic salsa station on iTunes. I’m trying to start my day listening to this channel. Trying to kickstart it by giving myself some positivity boost.
What I’ve been watching
These two sweet boys have me squealing every week. I want the best for them both, and Bucky is my Cinnamon Roll.
Me when the new episode airs
Jess Owens over at YouTube
I really enjoy her videos – where she has her own series called Book CommuniTEA. Plus, she has the sweetest dog. I highly recommend you go and check her out ^^
Some of my fave blog posts this week
- And On She Reads has some very important things to say when it comes to using mental illness as a plot device in this review
- Bookloversblog has some beautiful covers they go through for the week’s Top Ten Tuesday
- Stephen Writes has something to look forward to in his TBR
- Kerri McBookNerd – my fellow Raybearer fan – has been tagged for The Fellowship of the Ring Book Tag
- A Short Book Lover has written a wonderful review of Leigh Bardugo’s Rule of Wolves
The prettiest flower in the garden
Happy reading, and please do take care of yourselves 🙂